Criminal Defense Attorney Charles Holloway is Taking on New Clients in the Largo, FL, Area
Criminal defense attorney Charles Holloway, who has practiced criminal law in this region for more than 30 years, is looking to take on new clients in the Largo, Florida, area. His extensive experience and familiarity with the local criminal law system make him an excellent choice to defend your interests during what is sure to be a stressful time.
Charles Holloway developed a passion for criminal law during his time at Stetson Law School, when he tried criminal matters through the school’s prosecution clinic. Upon graduating and being admitted to practice in Florida, he worked for three years as an Assistant State Attorney in Pinellas County, near Largo. During this time, he gained significant trial experience and learned to think from the perspective of a prosecutor, skills that he continues to use today as a criminal defense attorney. He established his firm in 1986, and since that time has defended clients against a wide variety of charges, including but not limited to drug offenses, DUIs, probation violations, restraining order violations, and sexual offenses.
Although each case is different, you can expect that Charles Holloway will perform the following tasks as your criminal defense attorney during the course of your representation:
- He will review your records and any documentation that you may have regarding the case to determine your potential options and risks.
- He will consult with you regarding the defense strategy.
- If it becomes necessary to either bring, or defend against, any evidentiary motions, he will litigate the motions on your behalf.
- If the circumstances of your case make it appropriate to settle, he will negotiate the settlement.
- If your case is not otherwise settled or dismissed, he will represent you at trial — he is a trial attorney by training and experience, and he has tried more than 100 cases to a jury.
If you’re in the Largo, FL, area and you’re in need of a criminal defense attorney, please contact us today to set up a free initial consultation. Our office is conveniently located on Highland Avenue, and although we are generally open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Charles Holloway routinely meets with clients on evenings and weekends to accommodate their scheduling needs. Although he cannot promise his clients that he will achieve a specific result as their criminal defense attorney, he can assure them that he will represent them with integrity, and to the very best of his ability and effort.