Knowledgeable DUI Lawyer for Clients in the Clearwater, FL, Area
When hiring a DUI lawyer, you’ll need to find one with the experience required to help guide you through this stressful time. Charles Holloway has been defending clients in the Clearwater, Florida, area against DUI charges for more than 30 years. His experience as a DUI lawyer has allowed him to reduce numerous DUI charges to reckless driving charges, and he has tried multiple DUI cases to a jury. He also frequently participates in seminars to stay abreast of the latest trends in DUI law and trial technique.
If you are faced with DUI charges in Clearwater, FL, or a surrounding community, you can count on Charles Holloway to take the following steps as your DUI lawyer to achieve the best possible outcome for you:
- He will review your driving records and any other relevant evidence (such as tickets, complaints, police reports, and videos) to determine your potential options and risks.
- His extensive experience as a DUI lawyer allows him to act as a resource to you, and he will provide you with any necessary information regarding hardship licenses, DUI driving school and evaluation, automobile impoundment, and ignition interlock devices.
- He will consult with you regarding defense strategies and options.
- If it becomes necessary to pursue or defend against any evidentiary motions, he will litigate them on your behalf.
- Although he will make every effort to negotiate a settlement where appropriate, in the event that your case is not settled or dismissed, he will represent you at trial.
Being charged with a DUI can be a scary experience — you’re no doubt concerned about potential consequences, which could include substantial monetary fines, increased insurance premiums, attendance at DUI driving school or drug/alcohol counseling, installation of an interlock ignition device in your vehicle, suspension or revocation of your driver’s license, mandatory community service, probation, or even jail time. DUI lawyer Charles Holloway will help you navigate through this confusing process and resolve your case.
If you are in the Clearwater, FL, area and need a DUI lawyer, please contact us so that we may help you schedule a free initial consultation. We offer affordable pricing and have payment plans available, if needed.