DUI Lawyer Charles Holloway Assists Clients in Seminole, FL, Charged with Driving Under the Influence
DUI lawyer Charles Holloway has more than three decades of experience representing clients charged with driving under the influence in the Seminole, Florida, area and beyond. During this time, he has helped many clients achieve the best possible resolution to their DUI charges, and he continues to participate in seminars to ensure he stays abreast of any new developments in DUI law.
Before you make a decision on whether to retain Charles Holloway as your DUI lawyer, he will invite you to attend a free initial consultation where he will review various items relating to your charges (including any tickets/citations, arrest reports, roadside sobriety test results, blood/breath test results, search inventory reports, videotape, bail paperwork, filed complaints, court documents, and personal notes) and offer you a preliminary evaluation of your case.
Although each case involves different circumstances, and thus requires an individualized approach by a DUI lawyer, you can generally expect the following to occur if you hire Charles Holloway to defend you against DUI charges in the Seminole, FL, area:
- He will consult with you to determine your potential options/risks and craft a defense strategy designed to achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
- If necessary, he will provide you with information regarding automobile impoundment, ignition interlock devices, DUI driving school, and hardship licenses.
- He will litigate any evidentiary motions that may arise during the course of the DUI proceedings, including motions brought on your behalf and motions brought by the lawyer for the prosecution.
- If appropriate given the unique circumstances of your case, he will attempt to negotiate a settlement with the prosecution that is acceptable to you.
- If your case is not settled with the prosecution or dismissed by the court, he will represent you at trial as your DUI lawyer.
In the event that your case proceeds to trial, you can rest easy knowing that you are in very capable hands. DUI lawyer Charles Holloway began trying criminal cases through his school’s prosecution clinic while he was still enrolled at Stetson Law School, and he has since tried more than 100 cases before a jury, giving him the training and experience necessary to effectively advocate for your best interests in court.
If you’re facing DUI charges in the Seminole, FL, area, please contact DUI lawyer Charles Holloway as soon as possible to schedule your free initial consultation. Although he cannot promise you a specific outcome, he can promise to defend you against your charges with integrity and to the best of his ability and effort.