Attorney Charles Holloway Has More Than Three Decades of Experience Defending Seminole, FL, Area Residents
As a member in good standing of the Florida Bar, Attorney Charles Holloway has been helping to defend Seminole, FL, area residents against criminal charges for more than 30 years. His commitment to his clients is reflected in his 8.7/10 (“Excellent”) rating from Avvo and his AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell. He works to defend clients against various charges, but focuses on the areas of drug offenses, DUIs, injunction violations, probation violations, sealings/expungements, and sexual offenses. Please refer to the linked articles below for more information on Charles Holloway and the services he provides in the Seminole, FL, area:
- How Much Does a Criminal Defense Attorney Cost?
- Skilled Defense Attorney Representing Clients in Seminole, FL
- What Does a DUI Lawyer Do?
- What Does an Expungement Lawyer Do?
- Probation Lawyer Charles Holloway Defends Clients Charged with Violating Probation in Seminole, FL
- DUI Attorney Charles Holloway Can Help Clients Charged with Drunk Driving in Seminole, FL
- Sealing and Expungement Lawyer Charles Holloway is Available to Serve Clients in the Seminole, FL, Area
- Criminal Defense Attorney Charles Holloway is Available to Defend Clients Facing Criminal Charges in the Seminole, FL, Area
- DUI Lawyer Charles Holloway Assists Clients in Seminole, FL, Charged with Driving Under the Influence