Criminal Defense Attorney Charles Holloway Represents Clients Facing Charges in Pinellas Park, FL, and Beyond
Criminal defense attorney Charles Holloway has been representing clients in the Pinellas Park, Florida, area and beyond for more than 30 years. During this time, he has gained experience in numerous areas of law, including assault/battery, bond hearings, burglary/theft, juvenile cases, sealings/expungements, and warrants.
Drawing on his wide range of experience as a criminal defense attorney, Charles Holloway focuses his practice on the following areas:
- Drug offenses — He has helped numerous clients in the Pinellas Park, FL, area achieve the best possible resolutions to their drug offense cases, sometimes through pleas or participation in diversion programs that eliminate the need to go to trial. He also has experience helping clients proactively demonstrate their efforts to rehabilitate themselves, thus increasing their chances of success in court.
- DUIs — He has been able to help numerous clients achieve the best possible resolutions to their DUI charges.
- Probation violations — He has helped many of his probation violation clients obtain successful results in their cases, sometimes without the need to attend an evidentiary hearing. As with his drug offense cases, he also has experience working with his probation violation clients to proactively demonstrate their efforts at rehabilitation.
- Restraining order violations — He has extensive experience handling restraining order violations from all angles, including bringing restraining orders on behalf of his clients, defending clients against restraining orders brought against them, and defending clients accused of violating restraining orders.
- Sexual offenses — Through his work as a criminal defense attorney, he has become very familiar with the psychological conditions and treatments relevant to sexual and emotional disorders, and he regularly participates in seminars to stay abreast of the defenses being used in sexual offense cases.
Charles Holloway’s accomplishments have earned him public recognition from companies that connect clients with attorneys: Avvo has awarded him an 8.7/10 (“Excellent”) rating, and Martindale-Hubbell has awarded him the prestigious AV Preeminent Rating, a designation held by only eight percent of all attorneys.
If you’re in need of a criminal defense attorney in the Pinellas Park, FL, area, please contact Charles Holloway today. We would be happy to help you schedule a free initial consultation, during which we can provide you with a preliminary evaluation of your case.